On View: July 9-August 15, 2020
Artwork Drop-off: July 6 and 7
Cash prizes will be awarded during the Members Show. If you or someone you know would like to honor an artist during the 10th Anniversary Members Show, please contact Heather at [email protected] or (651) 439-1465 to make arrangements.
- Each member artist of ArtReach St. Croix is allowed one submission.
- Entry Form must be completed and attached to the back of the artwork. This will be removed for data entry and record keeping. Please keep that in mind when attaching the paper. (Masking tape works best.)
- Wall-hung submissions must be dry and ready to be hung (i.e. framed and wired, or include other necessary support.) Maximum dimensions for wall-hung work is 36 inches wide by 48 inches tall.
Wall-hung submissions may include – but are not limited to – painting, photography, textile, stained glass, printmaking, mosaics or mixed media.
- Free standing work may rest on the floor or be placed on a pedestal (provided by ArtReach St. Croix). Maximum weight for free standing pieces is 50 lbs. Maximum floor space for free standing pieces is 36 inches by 36 inches. Free standing pieces may include – but are not limited to – sculpture, pottery, blown glass or jewelry.
- Artwork submitted may be for sale or NFS (not for sale). Any sales made during the show will be administered by ArtReach St. Croix at a 35 percent commission. ArtReach St. Croix will handle all sales and collect the appropriate sales tax. Payment for artwork sold will be made within 30 days of the exhibition closing. Artwork sold may not be removed until the show closes.
- Artwork should not have been displayed previously at the ArtReach St. Croix Galleries, the Holiday Pop-up Shop, The Gift Gallery or the Mobile Art Gallery.
- ArtReach St. Croix reserves the right to reject any entry.
- July 6: Artwork Drop-off, 9am-1pm and 6-8pm
- July 7: Artwork Drop-off, 9am-10:30am; Please note, we cannot accept submissions after 10:30am.
- July 7: Installation by Visual Arts Committee, begins at 10am
- July 9: Outdoor Opening Reception and Awards Presentation, 6-8pm
- August 15: Outdoor Closing Reception and Audience Award Announcement, 2-4pm
- August 15: Artwork Pick-up, 4-5pm
- August 17: Artwork Pick-up, 10am-3pm
Artwork drop-off, pick-up and receptions take place at ArtReach St. Croix, 224 N. 4th Street, Stillwater, MN 55082
Adjusted Gallery Hours: Wednesday-Saturday, 12-4pm
If these dates or times do not work for you, please call to make arrangements on or before July 3. ArtReach will not be open over July 4 weekend. Please contact Syndie Sorensen at [email protected] with any questions.
In order to safely drop-off artwork and enjoy the show, ArtReach requires all artists, visitors, volunteers and staff to wear a mask, practice social distancing while in the gallery by viewing art from marked areas, and limit the number of guests in the gallery to ten at a time.
Thank you for helping us continue to provide a space for St. Croix Valley Artists to showcase their work.
Due to evolving guidelines, there may be changes to the safety precautions, dates and times listed above. Please check back in late June for the most up-to-date information.