ArtReach St. Croix values our volunteers! Volunteers make our programs possible! Consider spending some time with us – connect your community to the arts! Volunteers work with ArtReach St. Croix at events, on committees and on special projects. Our volunteers are all ages, backgrounds and talents. Sign up for one of our current volunteer opportunities, email us if you are able to help, or call 651-439-1465.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- ArtReach Gallery Volunteers – August-October
- ArtReach Gallery Volunteers – October/November
- Mobile Art Gallery Volunteers – Fall 2021 (September)
Recording Secretary for the ArtReach St. Croix Board of Directors – The Recording secretary is responsible for ensuring that accurate and sufficient documentation exists to meet legal requirements, and to enable authorized persons to determine when, how, and by whom the board’s business was conducted. In order to fulfill these responsibilities, and subject to the organization’s bylaws, the recording secretary records minutes of meetings, ensures their accuracy, and availability, proposes policies and practices, submits various reports to the board, fulfills any other requirements of a Executive Director and/or Board President, and performs other duties as the need arises and/or as defined in the bylaws. Additional information
- Gallery volunteers – Do you enjoy art and artists? Then this may be the volunteer opportunity for you. ArtReach gallery docents assist gallery visitors and answer the phone during normal gallery hours Wednesdays-Fridays, 1:00-4:00 p.m. and Saturdays-Sundays, 12:00-4:00 p.m.
- Visual Arts committee – Interested in helping with the gallery exhibition program at ArtReach St. Croix? Visual Arts committee members are involved from artist selection through installation and opening receptions.
- The Big Read®/Literary Arts committee – Community members interested in helping to plan and implement a valley-wide community read event and other literary arts programs are needed. Writers, readers and fans of literary arts, this is the volunteer opportunity you have been looking for.
- Community event volunteers – No time for a long-term commitment? Consider getting involved as an event volunteer. Event volunteers help greet visitors at ArtReach concierge tents during Take Me to the River, help ArtReach at community events like Stillwater Log Jam or Summer Tuesdays, assist with fund-raising events like the Birdhouse Auction and other pop-up events throughout the year.
- Volunteer Coordinator position (2-4 hours/week) – Help ArtReach connect communities and the arts by helping us coordinate our volunteers. This volunteer would be asked to follow up with individuals interested in working with ArtReach, communicate with and schedule existing volunteers and help ArtReach fill event based volunteer needs.
- Research/data entry projects – Love the arts but not an artist? This may be the volunteer project for you! Help ArtReach support local artists and arts organization by helping us keep our data entry and research up to date. This volunteer needs to be comfortable with a computer.
- Board of Directors – ArtReach St. Croix is governed by a board of directors. The board members each serve up to 2 terms as members at large. We appreciate their dedication and service!