ArtReach St. Croix seeks submissions from artists wishing to exhibit their work in the St. Croix Galleries at ArtReach St. Croix as part of a 3-5 person exhibition. Exhibitions run 6-7 weeks with openings beginning in February 2020. Applications will be reviewed by the Visual Arts Committee and staff of ArtReach St. Croix and invited guest jurors.
All forms of creative work are encouraged. All two- and three-dimensional media, subject matters and styles are welcome including–but not limited to–painting, textile, printmaking, mixed media, pottery, sculpture, glass, ceramics, jewelry, book art, encaustic, wood and photography. Artists living and/or working in the Lower St. Croix Valley in Minnesota and Wisconsin are especially encouraged to submit applications.
How to Apply
Artists who wish to exhibit work in the St. Croix Galleries should submit the following materials to ArtReach St. Croix to be received no later than Saturday, August 31, 2019 at midnight. Applications will be accepted by mail, in person, or online. Questions should be sent to [email protected]
Online Application Form
Or, apply by mail, in person or via email with the following information:
- Completed application form
- Current resume or list of any honors, awards, past or upcoming exhibitions or other notable experiences
- Artist’s Statement
- 10 images of current work
- Images should be saved as JPEG format and should be between 1-5MB each (Total of 10-50MB) and labeled as image 01 to 10 with name (e.g. 01Smith.jpg)
- Please include a reference list detailing the title, year created, medium and dimensions.
- Brief description the work you are submitting for exhibition consideration as represented by your images. Please include information about technique, materials and process.
- $25 non-refundable application fee, waived for ArtReach St. Croix members
Downloadable Application Form
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Artists will be notified of the committee’s decision within 6 weeks of the review meeting. If accepted for an exhibition, artists are responsible for delivery and removal of their artwork from ArtReach St. Croix.