ArtReach’s Holiday Gift Gallery Set to Pop-up on Stillwater’s Main Street
Shop will showcase more than 40 local artists in space donated by 45 Degrees
STILLWATER—For the third straight year, ArtReach St. Croix will host the popular ArtReach Downtown Pop-up Shop on Main Street in Stillwater. The annual holiday gift gallery will feature work by more than 40 local artists and is made possible this year by the generous donation of space by 45 Degrees.
The artists, many of whom live and work in the St. Croix Valley, will fill the shop with pottery, jewelry, painting, sculpture, wood carvings and other unique, one-a-kind art pieces. For most of the artists, this is the only place to purchase their work during the holiday season.
In addition to selling high quality art and hand-made gifts, ArtReach Downtown will feature pop-up performances and book readings throughout December.
- December 1, 5:30-7pm: The Shire Open Mic Night
- December 8, 5:30-7pm: Lisa Z., instrumentalist
- December 10, 5:30-7pm: Colleen Baldrica, book signing and reading
- December 15, 5:30-7pm: SummerTime Quartet, barbershop
- December 17, 5:30-7pm: M&D Harmony Quarter, barbershop
On Friday, December 4, ArtReach will be hosting First Friday, a holiday art crawl, from 5-9pm along with The Art Guild Gallery, Little Parrot Art Sanctuary, Tamarack Gallery and 45 Degrees. Visitors are encouraged to stroll through historic Downtown Stillwater, enjoy beautiful artwork and celebrate the holidays with friends and neighbors.
ArtReach Downtown Pop-Up Shop is located at 229 S. Main Street, Stillwater, next to 45 Degrees. The shop is open Friday, November 20 through Sunday, December 27. Hours: Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10am-7pm; Sundays, 10am-5pm; Mondays, closed.
Holiday Closings and Alternate Hours:
- Thursday, November 26: Closed for Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 27: Opening at 9am for Plaid Friday
- Friday, December 4: Open until 9pm for First Friday
- Monday, December 21: Open 10am-7pm for an extra day of Holiday Shopping
- Thursday, December 24: Closing at 2pm on Christmas Eve
- Friday, December 25: Closed for Christmas Day