Member artists of ArtReach St. Croix are invited to submit one (1) piece of current, original artwork to be displayed in the St. Croix Galleries during the Annual Member Show. This year’s show will open on Thursday, July 7 and run through Saturday, August 20.
Three prizes will be awarded during the Annual Member Show. At the opening reception on July 7, The River Moon Award will be presented by the IkutaSchodde Family Foundation and VAC Award will presented by the members of the ArtReach St. Croix Visual Arts Committee. The final prize—the Audience Choice Award—will be voted on by gallery visitors between July 7 and August 19 and will be announced during the closing reception on August 20.
- Each member artist of ArtReach St. Croix is allowed one submission.
- Entry Form must be completed and attached to the back of the submitted artwork.
- Wall-hung submissions must be dry and ready to hang (i.e. framed and wired, or include other necessary support). Maximum dimensions for wall-hung work is 36 inches wide by 48 inches tall. Wall-hung submissions may include—but are not limited to—painting, photography, textile, stained glass, printmaking, or mosaics.
- Free standing work may rest on the floor or be placed on a pedestal (provided by ArtReach). Maximum weight for free standing pieces is 150 lbs. Maximum floor space for free standing pieces is 36 inches by 36 inches. Free standing pieces may include—but are not limited to—sculpture, pottery, blown glass, or jewelry.
- Artwork submitted may be for sale or NFS. Any sales made during the show will be administered by ArtReach St. Croix at a 35 percent commission. ArtReach St. Croix will be responsible for collecting sales tax. Payment for artwork sold will be made within 30 days of the exhibition closing. Artwork sold may not be removed until show closes.
- Artwork should not have been displayed previously at ArtReach St. Croix.
- ArtReach St. Croix reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Wednesday, June 29: 10am-4pm and 6-8pm
- Thursday, June 30: 10am-4pm
If these dates or times do not work for you, please call prior to June 30 to make arrangements. ArtReach will not be open over Independence Day weekend and installation will begin at 10am on July 5.
- Saturday, August 20: 4-5pm (after the closing reception)
- Monday, August 22: 10am-4pm
Please contact Syndie Sorensen or Heather Rutledge at email@example.com or at (651) 439-1465