Save the Date: ArtReach St. Croix’s Annual Members Show will be on view July 8-August 21, 2021
Member artists of ArtReach St. Croix are invited to submit one (1) piece of current, original artwork to be displayed in the ArtReach Galleries during annual Members Show. Join us in showcasing the depth and variety of art created in the St. Croix Valley.
Cash prizes will be awarded during the Members Show. If you or someone you know would like to sponsor a cash prize to be awarded at the Opening Reception, please contact Heather at email@example.com.
- Each member artist of ArtReach St. Croix is allowed one submission.
- Entry form must be completed and attached to the back of the artwork. This will be removed for data entry and record keeping. Please keep this in mind when attaching the paper. (Masking tape works best.)
- Wall-hung submissions must be dry and ready to be hung (i.e. framed and wired, or include other necessary support.) Maximum dimensions for wall-hung work is 36 inches wide by 48 inches tall. Wall-hung submissions may include – but are not limited to – painting, photography, textile, stained glass, printmaking, mosaics or mixed media.
- Free standing work may rest on the floor or be placed on a pedestal (provided by ArtReach St. Croix). Maximum weight for free standing pieces is 50 lbs. Maximum floor space for free standing pieces is 36 inches by 36 inches. Free standing pieces may include – but are not limited to – sculpture, pottery, blown glass or jewelry.
- Artwork submitted may be for sale or NFS (not for sale). Any sales made during the show will be administered by ArtReach St. Croix at a 35 percent commission. ArtReach St. Croix will handle all sales and collect the appropriate sales tax. Payment for artwork sold will be made within 30 days of the exhibition closing. Artwork sold may not be removed until the show closes.
- Artwork should not have been displayed previously at the ArtReach St. Croix Galleries, the Holiday Pop-up Shop, The Gift Gallery or the Mobile Art Gallery.
- ArtReach St. Croix reserves the right to reject any entry.
- Monday, June 28-Friday, July 2, by appointment only
- Monday, July 5 at 9am-4pm and 6-8pm
- Tuesday, July 6 at 9am-10:30am, submissions cannot be accepted after 10:30am.
- Saturday, August 21 at 4-5pm
- Monday, August 23 at 10am-4pm
If these dates or times for artwork drop-off or pick-up do not work for you, please call to make arrangements on or before July 1. ArtReach St. Croix will not be open July 3-4. Please contact Syndie Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (651) 439-1465 with any questions.